Nuffnang me~

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Can I ask for a Tulip garden?

Commonly, we know that girls love rose and same goes to me but instead of rose, I like Tulip.  This flower look beautiful in its garden.  I have search some information about this flowers and few pictures of Tulip. 

KEUKENHOF GARDEN

Have you heard about Keukenhof Garden before this? Based from here, it stated that Keukenhof also known as the Garden of Europe.  It is situated near Lisse, Netherlands and is the world's largenst flower garden.  According to the official website for the Keukenhof Park, approximately 7,000,000 flower bulbs are planted annually in the part which covers an area of 32 hectares.  Keukenhof is located in South Holland in the small town of Lisse, south of Haarlem and southwest of Amsterdam.  It is open annually from the last week in March to mid-May. 



How beautiful is it this garden?  I am so in love with tulip when I found several picture of tulip garden.  According other sources of information, Keukenhof is only open for about two months in the spring.  There are several small river cruise lines feature spring tulip cruises for those wanting to visit keukenhof and tour the Netherlands. 

The flower gardens at Keukenhof were the idea of the 1949 mayor of Lisse.  He worked with about a dozen prominent Dutch bulb growers and exporters to develop the gardens.  Their objective was to have an open-air flower exhibition where growers could showcase their lates hybrids, and consumers could view and buy a wide range of flower bulbs. 

If you are interested more about this Keukenhof Garden, you may visit these several link Keukenhof Holland , Dutch spring garden  and etc. 

Here, I put some pictures of tulip flowers and it garden that I found in my searching.  Enjoy it... ^_^













Ya, I really in love with it.  I like those picture of Tulip flower.  If I have an opportunity or chance to go there, I would grab that chance... hee

That's all for now. Until then... chao.

LOVE.♥. LOVE. ♥. LOVE. ♥.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep ur beautiful word here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Jana Pendapatan

Labels

kNOw abOUt Me

My photo
You Welcome to visit my blog. Have nice reading and enjoy it. :)