Nuffnang me~

Monday, July 18, 2011

Photography ~ Aktiviti Sampingan

Assalamualaikum to all followers and silent readers. I know that my blog is not really well known like other blog but I still have the spirit to write here but not really frequent update. Huhu..

Takpe2.. itu lain cerita sebab sekurang2nya still post new entry.  Hari ni sempat la sambung buat aktiviti sampingan yang dah lama tinggalkan sebab tak jumpa subjek apa yang nak di tangkap.  So, pagi2 ni sempat ikut my dad pergi jogging and then terfikir nak snap a few pictures of flower and kebetulan my lil brother nak guna gambar tuh.  Here are some pictures that I and my dad have captured it.


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep ur beautiful word here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Jana Pendapatan

Labels

kNOw abOUt Me

My photo
You Welcome to visit my blog. Have nice reading and enjoy it. :)