Nuffnang me~

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Complicated

It become more complicated.  It seem no solution toward it.  The decision that we take today, it result for our future life.  Someone said that the risk, the consequences and pain that will come for future life is more that the benefits that you can get or earn.  

It seem no step that I can take as a solution.  The pain is more than before.  Sorry to be the hardest word.  The decision that I will take is not from my own willingness.  I also get the pain from it.  Why it is so hard to faced?
Maybe there will be other good for everything that happens. 

Be strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep ur beautiful word here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Jana Pendapatan

Labels

kNOw abOUt Me

My photo
You Welcome to visit my blog. Have nice reading and enjoy it. :)